Friday, June 11, 2010

Bucharest Week 3

I've been trying to decide what to blog about from this last week, the last week with the kids until they start school again in the fall. Over the past few days we've been at their school, watching their classroom programs, listening to them recite their poems and sing their songs, and today we watched them graduate to the next grade. I will write more and pick some pictures to upload when I am at the office next or when the internet works (this is Romania, after all - and not everything always works as simply as we would love for it to work). Even though I have only been here four weeks, it meant alot for me to see the kids finish the year well. I know it meant much more to those who have been spending all year pouring their lives into these kids. I will leave you with the verse that we put on the thank-you notes for the teachers --

Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.
Proverbs 11:25 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment