Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Onward to Albania

The countdown is on... I'm leaving for Albania in less than 25 days.
So much to do! The prayer letters are on their way out -- bit by bit, as I'm getting addresses. (Send me yours if you want one!) I'm sorting through my things. It's hard to know what to keep and what to toss.... what to pack and what to leave. I'll be gone three months... I already know my backpack is going to be crammed with an assortment of odds and ends. And probably more books than is reasonable. :-) It's hard to say what I'll want to have there -- what kinds of crafts to do with the girls at the safe house or with the ladies in the village or the street kids at the center. Any ideas for some lightweight, easy to pack crafts?

I'll put up a proper post sometime this week, with more details about why I'm going to Albania and what's to come. :-) So check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment