Friday, March 19, 2010

Serbia post is coming soon!!

Hello - I just wanted to assure you that I am working on the Serbia post! I'm pulling together thoughts about the outreach and will be getting some pictures from friends who were also there so that you can see a bit of what we were able to see. Praise the Lord it went well and there were no delays at the border, although the Serbian guy who went in our car got a bit of teasing about why on earth he was traveling with three American girls and one British girl. 

Speakers Week at the school has been unexpectedly busy (which is why the post is late in coming), but so good. We've had three sessions a day of teaching and worship and there are alot of guests here as well. It has been such a blessing to meet people from other parts of Europe and hear from missionary pastors.The Lord truly is mighty to save, full of compassion, wisdom and lovingkindness. His mercy is new every morning.

I think I will also take a little walk this afternoon if I can. I may not be able to capture the birds singing, but springtime is in the air here and it is breathtakingly beautiful...

I will post soon... until then (and afterward), I pray that you will walk in His abounding grace.

~ Lidija (that's Lydia in Serbian)

No comments:

Post a Comment