Saturday, March 20, 2010

Speakers Week Mp3s

Well, the Serbia blog is still forthcoming, but I thought there might be some of you interested in listening to the Speakers Week sessions - or actually watching them. I think there are audio/video options. There were 14 sessions, each about an hour to an hour and a half long. They are all worth listening to - Ken Ortize's are also worth watching; he's very animated... I don't know if we laughed more or learned more during those sessions. =)

A link to the mp3s: 
http://web.ccbce.com/ext/media/speakers_week_spring_2010/

Well, I am off to do homework so that I can write a decent blog soon without feeling guilty for having not done my assignments yet.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to listen to the guy from new zealand... I must admit it's a chore to listen to him and then to the translator every 5 seconds. how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete